Ping Yahoo hostgator discount

Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Estrella - Stay

D                       C#m     
Sound straight from the twilight,
Cm Bm
Has me up all night,
A
I can't fall asleep 'cause I keep thinking of you,
D C#m Cm Bm A
And I saw a shadow outside my window and it's you.


[CHORUS]

D
All my sorrows flew away,
C#m
Hush, keep quiet, hear me say,
Cm Bm
I don't ever want you to go,
A
Please stay.

D
With the moonlight dancing free,
C#m
And there's no one but you and me,
Cm Bm
There's no reason to go astray,
A
Please stay.


[RIFF]

D
Making up a story,
C#m
It's the way you're looking at me,
Cm Bm
If you think that this is funny,
A
it's just you.

D
Try and think about it,
C#m
If you're heart is closed don't lock,
Cm Bm
Keep your keys back in your pocket,
A
Think this through.

No comments:

Post a Comment